A delightful farmhouse style home where historic charm meets the future on a private lot with extensive landscaping and wonderful outdoor space for entertaining. The current owners have meticulously restored this gem over several years a room at a time preserving the character of its era. The front entry opens to a formal living room with oak floors and a cozy, wood burning stove and a dining room with pine floors and a gas ~coal look~ fireplace. The kitchen has been updated with a leather finish granite counter top, gas cooktop downdraft stove, breakfast bar and an eating area flanked by doorways to a sunroom on one side and a maintenance free deck on the opposite side. There are three full bathrooms, one on the first floor and two on the second floor with two bedrooms on the second floor and an additional fireplace. The master bedroom has a bonus room which would make a terrific nursery, office or dressing area. Wood floors throughout with custom wood trim, crown molding and wainscoting details complement each room of this lovely home. It has been updated with Central A/C, heat pump & forced air heat with solar panels that are owned (no lease involved) providing substantial utility savings. Also included is a detached 2-car garage with a huge second floor with electric, a shed/shop with electric, and a Generec 22kw whole house generator. This one-of-a-kind home has so much to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,328 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS