72-Hour Kick Out - Continue to show. Don't miss this Gibsons Grant Gem with sunset views overlooking the pond! A home with all the upgrades, a first-floor master suite, and move-in ready! An inviting front porch welcomes you to this gorgeous home with hardwood floors on most of the main level, plantation shutters, and custom trim and moldings throughout. A traditional entry, with a formal dining room and den off of the foyer, leads to the spacious, open living area with kitchen, breakfast nook and family room. Beautifully upgraded kitchen with granite, gas cook top, a double wall oven and a butler's pantry has an adjoining breakfast nook and overlooks the family room - perfect for entertaining! Double doors open to the first-floor master suite with his & her walk-in closets, a spacious master bath with dual vanities, soaking tub, separate shower and water closet. A laundry room and powder room finish off the first floor and there are 3 additional bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor. There's also a rear-entry, adjoining garage, patio off of the breakfast nook, and space for outdoor enjoyment. This home has been extremely well maintained. Just unpack and enjoy the community amenities - swimming pool, nature trails, kayak rack, fishing pier, playground and fitness center!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
3,142 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)