A jewel of a home is located in historic, quaint Chestertown. It features 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms including an amazing in-law or ownerâs suite, and an attached, climate-controlled garage, all on one level. The outside is a gardeners' dream, in-town but a private oasis, beautifully landscaped with a patio & pergola, garden shed with water & electric, and fenced rear yard. The enclosed, large sunroom has walls of windows with unobstructed views of the peaceful, natural setting and provides plenty of room for dining. The updated kitchen opens to the sunroom and has soft close cabinets, quartz countertops, new appliances and a skylight. Bathrooms have been updated as well as mechanicals. Hardwood flooring throughout with tile in kitchen, sunroom & foyer and a gas fireplace in the den. This home and property are perfect for entertaining inside and out! Close to local restaurants, coffee shops, fine dining, shopping, and community attractions and events. Just blocks from the Chester River for the water enthusiast with nearby marinas!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Electric
Brick, Composite Shingle, Vinyl Siding
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Wall Unit.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price