A unique home with many possibilities! Wonderful 4 bedroom, 2 bath one-level. home with room for the in-laws! The kitchen has had a recent, complete renovation with an island, soft-close cabinets, quartz counter tops, new appliances, flooring and lighting over the past two years. The handicap accessible addition was built in 2003 originally for a state-licensed assisted living unit and has a sunroom addition overlooking the backyard. It's also perfect for an in-law suite or extended family. Private, 1+ acre, lot surrounded by trees, has your own sandy beach area, two fish ponds, patio, lovely landscaping and 3 storage sheds. Truly nothing like it!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water
1,684 sq. ft
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Not In Development. Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price